You’re busting a nut trying to grow your business online. You’re serving clients/customers and dropping content on your socials like crazy, and it seems to be working.
But do you know exactly what is working and what is not? Probably not, but you know you should.
What if you discovered that 80% of your content is attracting crickets & tumbleweeds but the remaining 20% is killing it?
Would you continue wasting time, money and energy creating more of the same content thats doing nothing for you?
Of course not! (i hope not)
LINK TRACKING = INSIGHT = GROWTH
A crucial aspect of growth is to measure your marketing impact but analytics and be complex to set up, confusing to understand and as result often overlooked by busy entrepreneurs. I mean, you've got businesses to run, right?!
Developing a link tracking strategy can definitely help to measure your marketing campaigns and give you deeper insights but without the right tools and strategy it's very likely you'll end up in the pit of tech overwhelm.
I can promise there’s much more behind links you might imagine and in this post I will help you to learn very good reasons why you should start using link tracking in your marketing.
POWER IS IN THE LINK
Actually, I often feel like tracking links are some of the most understated components in online marketing.
The internet is
Despite of their name (which sounds a bit technical) and of the general subject (tracking) which sounds even tougher, there’re actually a lot of easy hacks and tips in the field, you can leverage for your marketing and business purposes, and start seeing immediate results.
Ready to go? Great!
Let's Start With A Few Questions
Drum roll please... let's introduce short BRANDED links!
They definitely provide us with the ability to give your marketing campaigns on a solid foundation.
10 Good Reasons For USING Tracking LINKS TO LEVEL UP YOUR MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- 1They make links more memorable thanks to a CUSTOM short domain which, together with a custom alias, tells people what the content is all about: virg.in/ldn, mz.cm/newmoz, voda.it/cinema for example
- 2They enhance the awareness of your brand when posting links
- 3They increase link trust
- 4They are great to avoid being blacklisted, when shared within emails
- 5They improve the CTR on your content up to +39%
- 6They identify you as a company or a person, making it unlikely to be banned by Google or Facebook
- 7They significantly lower the risk that an attacker can gain access to your personal data from a cloud drive due to the generic shortened URL (like goo.gl)
- 8They provide you with the ability to manually add UTM tracking codes (source, medium, content, campaign) for better analytics reporting
- 9Excellent for offline marketing campaigns - flyers, posters, TV & video ads, magazines, events etc
- 10Analytical data and tracking - clicks, location, device type, source etc
MY RECOMMENDED TOOLS FOR LINK TRACKING
If you're not already excited by the potential of using tracking links in your online marketing you'll probably need to check your pulse, or something!
However, without the right tools you'll be swimming deep in the dark waters of coding & analytics.
Which one do I prefer? That's tough...
Right now it has to be JotURL because it's way more than simply tracking links.. it's essentially a marketing suite.. there's so much you can do to level up your online marketing campaigns - check it out.
Anyway, I'll leave this here and I will follow up with another post walking through how to get set up and rock with JotURL.
THE TAKE AWAY
So there you have it - are you using branded short links to boost your marketing results and grow your business? I would love to hear how so leave a comment below!